So how are things going? Are you keeping up? What issues have you noticed in your schedule? I stopped at the grocery store on my way home yesterday so I again, took a half hour out of my usual one hour before the boys got home. On top of that we had a contractor coming out to check out our staircase and give us remodel options. So I did a quick clean but I was able to mark everything off the list.
- Make the bed
- Manage clutter - whenever you leave a room, take a quick look around for anything that isn't where it should be. Pick it up and put it where it belongs.
- Sort the mail
- Clean as you cook. Instead of filling the sink with pots & dishes , wash them or put them in the dishwasher as you prepare a meal.
- Wipe up spills while they're fresh.
- Sweep the kitchen floor
- Dust entryway & hallway banisters, furniture, objects and light fixtures
- Launder entryway & hallway machine-washable throw rugs & runners
- Vacuum entryway & hallway stairs & landings
- Wipe entryway & hallway mirrors.
- Discard magazines & catalogs on coffee or side tables; store or pin those you want to keep
- Dust living room surfaces and objects, including furniture, light fixtures & electronics
- Fluff and rotate sofa cushions.
- Vacuum living room upholstery & floor
- Wipe hand & pet prints from windows & glass doors
- Vacuum vents