CLOSED - CONGRATS KIMBERLY G!

My mom is an Avon rep as a side job and introduced me to the new Tiny Tillia line they recently added to the Avon family.  Tiny Tillia is Avon's baby line.  They offer clothing, bath accessories, blankets and more.  You can also create a gift registry there as well!




They even offer mom some treats!  Tiny Tillia has a bath & skincare line for Moms, as well as some pretty cute diaper bags!   Great shower gifts for a mom to be or a current mom who could use some pampering!



I was sent this cute blue hoodie jacket for review.  I ordered the 3-6 month for Dayne based on his weight and their sites suggestion.  Even though it's August and warm during the day, it's great to throw in the diaper bag for when the Michigan weather shifts on you suddenly or if we're on the boat as the sun sets.

Who can resist the adorable ears on the top of the hoodie?  It's lightweight but sturdy and held up very well in the wash.  I found it didn't shrink at all by following the washing directions.  The color has held up and it's an easy wash if baby makes a mess on it.  And as promised, he gets a lot of AWWWs when he wears it.



Enter it win your choice of this hoodie (blue or pink) and what size (The range is 0-24 months)


Enter through Raffelcopter





This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 1, 2011 at 12.01 AM Eastern time and a winner will be within 48 hours. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!

I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Austin Elephant Sensory Plush.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

sohamolina said...

Austin Elephant Sensory

AJ said...

The green ABC blanket is adorable. I love the entire line actually.

rbailey1958 said...

I like the Tiny Tillia Baby Gowns

http://www.tinytillia.com/product.aspx?src_page=product_list&pf_id=40334&level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=306&cat_Type=C

pkbailey@charter.net

SHAYNA said...

I LIKE THE Blue Growing Bodysuit 3-Size Pack :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I would like the Plush House - cute!

amy.schrodt [at] g mail . com

Kimberly said...

I like the pink bedtime bundle. The colors are so much cuter than most other layette sets.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I love the Essential Diaper Bag in Tulip.
smchester at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

The Blue Novelty Sock Set is too cute! glasskey@aol.com

callbr549 said...

I love the Pink Bathrobe + Booties. :)

vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

Gina F. said...

I like the Tiny Tillia Plush House. Too Cute!!!

ginaferrell3 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

i love the Tiny Tillia Plush House


drea8685 at yahoo dot com

imaclutz89 said...

I love the Blue Playtime Bundle.

sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)com

Erica C. said...

I like the Green Playtime Bundle.

Cynthia Kolakowski said...

I love the blue hoodie. :)

cynthia.kolakowski(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

I think the plush house is adorable
kershuk at comcast dot net

Breanne said...

I like the Mommy Tillia Body Lotion

Post a Comment